U.S. Immigration and Citizenship Attorney

U.S. immigration laws are somewhat confusing and, many times, intimidating.

Our law office helps those desiring to emigrate to the United States or those who are already here to apply, qualify for, and obtain a temporary or permanent resident visa (“greencard”). We assist family members who wish to petition for their loved ones to obtain a greencard, fiancé visa, and extensions of tourist visas. We have assisted those who have come to the U.S. and suffered domestic violence at the hands of their U.S. citizen spouse to obtain a work permit and, eventually, a greencard without the help or even knowledge of their abusive spouse.

liberty We will discuss your immigration situation with you, determine what type of visa you may qualify for, assist you in completing the proper forms and preparing all documents required by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service (“USCIS”) (formerly known as the INS). We will guide you, step-by-step, on the path to obtaining a valid visa to come to or continue your stay in the United States.

We also provide naturalization (citizenship) services for those who wish to become U.S. citizens.

Language is not a problem. We have staff members who speak Filipino and Farsi (Persian), and we have the ability to bring in interpreters for other languages.

Come to the law offices of Dulce B. Fazel, P.A., and let us help you on your path to realizing the American dream.